The Karnataka State Government has launched the notification for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023. The online applications have been released on the portal of dce.karnataka.gov.in. The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application 2023 will be made through online mode. The applicants after clearing their Class 12 and getting their names in the merit list can apply for the scheme online as well as offline to continue their higher education.
Below in the article we have mentioned the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Eligibility, objectives, application and the other details you might need before applying for the scheme. Read the complete post to get all the details under dce.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 has been started by the Karnataka Government Officials for all those candidates who want to proceed towards higher studies. The students who have cleared their Class 12 with great marks are eligible to apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023. It is a great opportunity for all those candidates who want to move towards digital education. In the digital era, education is the most important weapon to become successful in every field. All the services related to education are now being made online.
So the Karnataka Government is providing a platform to candidates to make the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Application 2023 Online and offline. Dce.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023 is for the candidates of the reserved categories only. The plan will encourage studies among the students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and the Other backward Classes. The Karnataka Government will spend more than 300 Crores to implement this scheme.
The Karnataka Government has decided to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students and then students will be able to get access of study material on their fingertips.
Karnataka Free PC Scheme Application Form 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Initiation by||State Government|
|Implementation By||CM H.D. Kumaraswamy Garu|
|Estimated budget||300 crores|
|Eligibility||General and Reserved category students|
|Beneficiaries||12th pass students|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Objective||Promote education and livelihood|
|Article category||Sarkari Yojana|
Dce.karnataka.gov.in Free PC Yojana 2023 Objectives
- The digital revolution is coming very fast in today’s world. The main aim is to provide digital education to the students of reserved categories.
- To provide technical education to all those who are not able to get their education due to some financial crisis.
- Encourage the brilliant students performing in class 12 to study further.
- Provide laptops to all those students who can’t afford it.
- Providing financial help to all the students who can’t go for higher studies.
- Make sure you secure enough marks for example 75% Marks to get Free Laptop under Karnataka Free PC Scheme 2023.
Features of Karnataka Free laptop Scheme 2023
Various motivations will be given to the students of understudies of Karnataka State. All the students of Class 12 passed belonging to SC/ST category will get numerous incentives.. The students getting higher marks in Class 12 and want to proceed for higher education can apply for the scheme. This scheme is to provide incentives and motivate the students of weaker sections. Now as the exams are going on for Class 10 and 12, so all the students who get good marks in their exams will be able to get benefits of the Scheme.
Courses Under Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023
There are various courses available under the Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023. Some of them have been listed below:
- Studies in College
- Medical studies
- Polytechnic College
- Postgraduate Courses
Kar Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Eligibility
Only the candidates eligible under the Kar Free Laptop Scheme 2023 can apply online for the scheme. The details of eligibility are mentioned below:
- Applicants have to be citizens of karnataka
- The students should be belonging to the reserved category only.
- The student should study in First year of any course.
- The students have to pass Class 12 with bright scores.
- The students under this scheme must have taken admission in the Government and Private Colleges in the state.
Karnataka Muft PC Yojana 2023 Application Form
The candidates have to apply online for teh Karnataka Muft PC Yojana 2023. After fulfilling the eligibility criteria you can apply online for this scheme
Follow the step by step procedure to fill in the application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of Free Yojana dce.karnataka.gov.in on your device.
- Then, on the homepage click on the laptop scheme.
- Click on the link to download the Karnataka Free Laptop Application Form 2023.
- Now, you can download the application form for Karnataka Free PC Scheme 2023.
- Then, enter all the information and attach the documents supporting the proofs with them.
- Re-check all the details and then submit it to the Karnataka Education board.
- Following the above mentioned steps you can complete the Karnataka Muft PC Yojana 2023 Application.
Documents for dce.karnataka.gov.in Free PC Yojana 2023
- Residence Certificate of Karnataka
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- Caste Certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificates
Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana Application Form 2023 Links
QnA on Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2023
No, only the first year college students can apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
Yes, you can apply using both online and offline modes.
Yes, the candidate has to go for higher education to apply under the scheme.
No. only the meritorious students will get the free laptop benefits under the scheme of Free laptop.