The NCVT MIS ITI 1st and 2nd Year Result 2023 has been released on 13 August 2023 on the official website of NCVT which is ncvtmis.gov.in. The students who have taken the examination for the ITI Course in various trades can now check the NCVT Management Information System 2nd Year Result 2023. To view their ncvtmis.gov.in ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023, the candidates have to use their roll number and date of birth. Not only do one need to view their result but also have to download the National Vocational Training MIS ITI Marksheet 2023 on their device. The students who will be checking the examination NCVT MIS ITI Result 2023 shall check the complete article and get all the latest updates on the result.
NCVT MIS ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023
The All India Trade Test for various trades has been conducted by the National Council of Vocational Training. The Management Information System Exam under the Industrial Training Institute has been conducted and the candidates who have taken the test for the 1st and 2nd year on the allotted dates for all the subjects have been looking for the ncvtmis.gov.in ITI Result 2023 announcement. The students have been provided with the exam result on 13 August 2023 and they can check their scores using their login details. One must check the NCVT MIS Industrial Training Institute Result 2023 using their application id and password or the date of birth. To view the scores, one has to login to the website which is ncvtmis.gov.in.
ncvtmis.gov.in Trainee Certificate Download 2023 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th Semester
Now the students have been provided with the examination result, they shall start checking their exam result as the NCVT will not be publishing the result for a long time on the website. All the candidates are advised to check their NCVT MIS ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023 as soon as possible and then download the marksheet on their device. All the candidates who will be able to score more than 40% marks in the examination will proceed with the admission to the next year. The students shall visit the official website only to check the NCVT MIS ITI Result 2023 and in case they are unable to view their scores, they shall contact the officials and find another way to check their exam ncvtmis.gov.in ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023. In this post we have provided the direct link to view the examination scores and the details that one must check on the marksheet.
ncvtmis.gov.in ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023 Status
|Authority||National Council of Vocational Training|
|Organization||Industrial Training Institute (ITI)|
|Course Name||Management Information System|
|Exam Name||NCVT MIS Exam 2023|
|Year||1st and 2nd year|
|Practical Exam Date||3 to 7 July 2023|
|Theory Exam Date||10 July to 4 August 2023|
|NCVT Practical Admit Card 2023||26 June 2023|
|Theory admit card||2 July 2023|
|NCVT MIS ITI Result 2023||13 August 2023|
|ncvtmis.gov.in ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023 mode||Online|
|Details required||Roll number or application number|
NCVT MIS Industrial Training Institute 1st Year Result 2023
- The 1st year students have successfully appeared for both the practical as well as theory examination on the given dates.
- After the test was successfully completed, the students were keen to know their examination result and know the scores they have obtained.
- The students will be able to check the ncvtmis.gov.in ITI Result 2023 through the website as the result has been officially announced.
- After the candidates have logged in to their NCVT MIS ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023 page, they shall check if they have scored more than 40% marks or not as the minimum qualifying marks in the examination is 40%.
- The ones who will pass the examination will be provided with the ITI certificate which will help them to have an upper hand in the professional courses of life.
NCVT Management Information System 2nd Year Result 2023
- The NCVT has conducted the examination for both the Technical and Non-Technical courses of ITI.
- All the students who have taken the test on the given dates can now check the examination result as it has been announced officially on the website.
- The students will be able to view their ncvtmis.gov.in ITI Result 2023 using their roll number and date of birth.
- After the scores have been viewed, the candidates shall download the marksheet on their device and download the ITI Certificate.
- All the students must know that in case they fail in one or more subjects, they will have to appear again for that examination to clear the certificate course.
Ways to Check NCVT MIS ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023
- On your web browser, open the official website of NCVT.
- Once the login page appears, click on the Result tab and find the NCVT MIS ITI Result 2023 link and click on it.
- On the login page, fill in your enrollment number and click on the view result option.
- Now check your scores and save the PDF of your result file.
- Get the hard copy of the ncvtmis.gov.in ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023 page for later use and keep it safe.
Details on ncvtmis.gov.in ITI Marksheet 2023
- Candidates name
- Parents name
- Application id
- Enrollment number
- Subject wise scores
- Practical marks
- Total scores in each subject
- Aggregate scores
- Percentage obtained
- Result status
NCVT MIS ITI Qualifying Marks 2023
The NCVT has decided 40% as the qualifying marks that every candidate has to score in the examination. The candidates must score more than the ncvtmis.gov.in ITI Qualifying Marks 2023 to pass the examination. All those candidates who will be scoring less than this percentage will have to appear again for the examination later on.
ncvtmis.gov.in ITI Result 2023 Links
Q&A On NCVT MIS ITI 1st & 2nd Year Result 2023
The candidates have been provided with the NCVT MIS 1st Year Result 2023 on 13 August 2023.
The students enrollment number along with the date of birth will be used to check the NCVT MIS 2nd Year Result 2023.
The NCVT MIS Result 2023 was announced on ncvtmis.gov.in.
The passing marks in the NCVT MIS ITI Exam 2023 is 40%.
The candidates can download the NCVT MIS ITI 1st 2nd Year Marksheet 2023 through the website that has been mentioned in the table above.